Nintendo Life: The Descendants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

She's not a Stalker. Just curious.

2 posters

Go down

She's not a Stalker. Just curious. Empty She's not a Stalker. Just curious.

Post by Sumaru Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:27 pm

Marcy was roaming around at night. She had just recently found out that there were more people like her so she was interested in finding someone like her or a boy to watch and study. She walked near the High School and climbed over the gate. She landed into the courtyard and scanned the area. Something caught her eye. She saw something sparkling in the center of the courtyard. She drew her sword as she approached it carefully. As she got closer she realized it was only a soda can. She bent over and picked it up. She threw it into the air and swung using the blunt side of her sword to make contact with it. She watched as it went flying away colliding with the window of the school. She let out a laugh as she was truly free to do what she wanted. She spun around in amazement at her freedom.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

She's not a Stalker. Just curious. Empty Re: She's not a Stalker. Just curious.

Post by Mistdrake Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:38 pm

The young looking philanthropist enjoyed nightly strolls. There were fewer people to run into and the sun was down. As a precaution, and because no one would care, a rapier was strapped to his hip as well. As he passed the school yard he saw something unexpected, another person. She seemed out of place, with her armor and sword. That in the fact that she was laughing about her act of property destruction. "Hmm, for one of heroic blood she is very childish it seems." He said, watching her from the shadows.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:46 pm

She continued to twirl and she noticed something white. She stopped spinning and stared. It was almost as if she could make out a person but it was far to dark. She kept her sword at bay but walked over to it. She was then a few feet away from a person. She stood where the light barely touched but he stood in the darkness. He gave off an evil aura that she couldn't understand. She began to blush as she realized this was a boy. The first boy she had ever seen believe it or not. She opened her mouth to speak but was at a loss of words. She closed her mouth began to examine him. She noticed his weapon and smirked. She then looked back at him but didn't know what to say.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:51 pm

"Cat got your tongue?" Michael said, staying in the shadows. "Or are you just unsure what to say of someone of my status?" He said, alluding to his public standing as a bit of a hero for his donations. "Or perhaps you're mute?" He eyed her up and down, trying to get an idea of who she was. She clearly was perplexed by something about him. He was half tempted to just leave her here slack jawed and stuck in a fence. "I hope you realize I invested a great deal of money into that building and I don't appreciate you breaking windows willy nilly. Staff will come in tomorrow and file a report for vandalism, all because you thought it would be fun. Shame really."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Tue Jun 09, 2015 10:56 pm

"N-no..." Marcy looked down blushing. "I've just... never talked to a boy before..." She had clearly done something right since she got him to talk to her. She then felt bad about what she had done. "I'm sorry... I didn't know it was yours... If I had I wouldn't have done that..." She spoke in an innocent tone attempting to make him interested in her. "Can I make it up to you in any way?"

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:04 pm

"Really, you've never talked to a boy? I highly doubt that you're what, 14, 15 maybe. Even a home schooled child should have met other children." Michael said, continuing to grow perplexed by this girl. "The building isn't mine, the building belongs to the city. However, I made a decently sized donation to keep the place running. There's nothing you can do for me, however, the thing you can do to make up for it is to come back tomorrow and explain that it was you who broke the window. Then you'll be at the mercy of the school board and the town as to what your punishment should be."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:07 pm

She pouted as the boy didn't believe her. "It's true. I'm kinda nervous right now to be honest. And hey! I'm 16 years old..." He heard his answer and she shook her head. "I'd rather not. To be honest I just wanna learn more about you..." She let out a smile and her cheeks were rosy red from blushing. "My names Marceline by the way... Just call me Marcy."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:10 pm

"I was close." Michael said, no humor or embarrassment in his voice. "And if you're attempting to flirt with me Marceline, I recommend stopping. I'm not interested. Also, whether or not you choose to turn yourself in, you will still receive some sort of reprimand for your actions." He still had not moved from the spot he'd stopped at, not even a twitch. "However, if you really care to know and clearly do not know already, my name is Michael."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:14 pm

She pouted once more. "I'm not exactingly trying to flirt with you Michael. You see my goal in life is to become someones wife and to have them love me forever." She did another twirl. Her blue hair flowing with the wind. She stopped and looked at him again. "For all I know that could be you since you're the first boy I've ever met. Even if you aren't I'm still gonna watch and observe you. I need to understand what boys like and stuff." She smiled once more with a motive behind that smile.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:18 pm

Michael sighed a little at Marceline's explanation of why she was so interested in him. When she explained that she was going to watch and observe him, that set him off. With seemingly inhuman speed he drew his rapier, putting it to her neck, a faint flick of flame seemed to come from the end. "I do not care what you do or who you lust after Marceline, but I do not want a groupie. I may succeed a man who had concubines but I have no interest in having some little girl without much of a thought in her brain besides a man following me around. Do I make myself clear?"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:23 pm

She didn't even flinch. The training her sister had put her through was far worse and scarier then this situation. She tilted her head and felt the heat come from the blade but kept her composure. "I lust after no one. And I'm not a groupie. So you're not very clear at all Micheal." She put on a sad face and spoke in a depressed way. "Am I really so bad that you have to draw your blade and try and force me away from you..?"

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Tue Jun 09, 2015 11:27 pm

He didn't waver. "Really, because do you know what I am seeing? I see a girl who was raised far to sheltered and at the first sight of someone of the opposite sex that put on their best puppy dog eyes in hope that they will work on him. I see a girl so desperate for a man that she doesn't care who the person is, so long as they have a Y chromosome she will fall for them. I see someone who has no shame in who they will throw themselves at and that is why I have done this to you Marceline. You need someone to tell you that this goal of yours is a pathetic and foolish one."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:19 am

"This goal of mine is not a foolish and is far from a pathetic one. I just want to make someone happy and have someone love me. Now as I said before you can be that person. That doesn't mean I'll lust after you. I just need to understand how guys work and see what they like so that when I meet the right guy I can be good." She let out a sigh and looked around "It's clearly not gonna be you so I need to find someone else."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Wed Jun 10, 2015 8:45 am

"You clearly don't understand human psychology then. Stalking after one guy in order to understand all of them will never work. All guys are different and, unless you find one who thinks like you, they won't take kindly to you following them around. Now, if you'd like to continue this fool-hardy quest for a man, be my guest. However, I will not be the object of your affection and pursuit." With that he lowered the rapier and vanished into the night.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum