Nintendo Life: The Descendants
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

The Pack Unites!

4 posters

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Go down

The Pack Unites! Empty The Pack Unites!

Post by Sumaru Wed May 06, 2015 9:54 pm

Drip drip drop... Drip drip drop... That was the sound the rain outside made. Among the pouring ran sat Jace. He griped the Katana he was given known as the Killing Edge and with a murderous intent sliced the winds. He was practicing in the open park due to the fact that the ran would usually make people now want to go there. The only thing in the vicinity was Jace and the rain and the wind speeds that picked up at random moments. His hair pressed against his forehead and a few strands blocked his eye view. This didn't stop him due to the natural instincts he had. He was able to take in the whole view even with some places not in view.

Jace continued to slice at the winds. He went for a vertical strike as a random strike of lightning came down. It conducted off his Katana and traveled into his body. He winced from the pain and grew dizzy . He stumbled and places his Katana into the floor to keep himself steady but it did not work. He hit the floor and after a few seconds he used his Katana to kneel in place. A devilish smirk appeared on his face as he regained his composure and stood up straight. He looked at his hands and saw blood dripping down them. He shook off the pain and continued to practice as if the pain wasn't even there. Things like pain would not get in the way of his training.

Last edited by Sumaru on Wed May 06, 2015 11:01 pm; edited 1 time in total

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

The Pack Unites! Empty Re: The Pack Unites!

Post by Avaritia Wed May 06, 2015 10:48 pm

Bridgit was a common sight in the Park during the day, and she herself had managed to climb a rather thick oak tree with many branches along its base to help support her and lift her up to the higher levels. It wasn't her first time in the tree, and it was a little gem she had kept to during days of stress because it had what many others didn't: an arc of two splitting branches thick enough to lean comfortably against and support her. Although she had been reading a book, it didn't take long for her mind to fall into a daze, her eyes growing tired... whatever had been on the pages faded from her mind, and the book itself clattered down into the grass below. Sleep overtook her, and her world faded to black.

She was awoken by a sudden crash of thunder, and by the roar of the rain suddenly pounding the ground, she could only estimate that she'd been in the tree for quite a while, long enough for a storm to roll in and leave her slightly moist, though ultimately sheltered by the canopy above that only allowed stray droplets to fall into its midst. Her eyes blinked open, and she glanced down with a groan to see that the book she had been so into laying strewn on the ground and moistened. She could only hope that the pages weren't too damaged. She comfortably swung away from her perch, gripping a slightly lower branch in order to maintain her balance and land on her feet. She scooped up the precious pile of bound papers and put it into her backpack, shaking off as much moisture as she could as she did so. While she did this, she noticed a man suddenly falter before recovering quite quickly. With a start, she saw the sheen of an angry looking blade in his hand, and she couldn't fathom what he was doing in the park.

It was the strike that hit Jace that awoke Bridgit, so she missed the spectacle, pushing off the bright flash as that of a fading dream. Being around trees was dangerous in itself when lightning was striking, and she wasn't too keen on getting hit herself. Throwing her pack over one shoulder, she decided it was probably best to go back to her apartment. As much as she loved the rain, the downpour was a little too much for her current light attire.

Not wanting to bring much attention to herself, she made an effort not to catch Jace's eye, but if he was paying attention, she would be fairly obvious as one of the only people nearby. She walked slowly, still enjoying the drops of rain and feeling her hair grow heavier because of them. The scent of water on the air, the feeling of weight from the humidity, what wasn't there to like? She needed to get away from it, but that didn't mean she couldn't enjoy the walk to do so.
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Wed May 06, 2015 10:57 pm

Jonathon had decided to spend the day in the park, granted, he hadn't expected the rain. Thankfully he managed to get an umbrella, he hated the water and just getting wet in general. He'd been standing off the the edge when the strike of lightning struck the boy, that was enough of a surprise to get his attention. When the boy got up Jonathon was even more impressed and made his way over.

"You probably shouldn't even be standing right now." Jonathon said to him, rain falling from his umbrella. "I'm actually impressed you were willing to continue training after that. I'd recommend a hospital visit." He said, not giving much care in his voice, just stating the fact. "Of course, if you'd rather. You could continue to train and find out if lightning does in fact strike the same place twice."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Thu May 07, 2015 5:33 pm

Xander hadn't even noticed when the storm rolled in. Despite the patter of rain on his layered garbs and the feel of tickling drops landing precariously on his skin before slipping down. But no, none of this caught Xanders attention, he had been sitting about the park much before the rain had come, his attention was held instead of the inhabitants. His focus was namely on the boy swinging around a sword and the girl who precariously fell asleep atop a tree, there was another walking among the park but he wasn't doing anything too out of the ordinary as to catch Xander's eye. Xander watched with extreme interest as the one swinging about the metal weapon was struck with a flash of light, causing the boy to finally come to the realization that not only was he soaking, but the other fool had been swinging around a lightning rod in the middle of a storm. Xander looked about around him and noticed his cane sitting a few feet away, the custom made wooden cane had always been his favorite possession, while other would consider it odd or even disturbing his reading had tought him to think of it as a much more eldritch or mystical item. Too bad it was much too far for him to reach. Damn. He had forgotten, he had let the energy elemental play with it but didn't have time to make him bring it back before he had to desummon him, the appearance of other people always made for hasty unsummons. He let out a quick frown of disapproval before looking over to the nearest human, the girl who was leisurely making her escape from the rain. He raised crooked hand into the air, his index and middle finger making a lazy attempt to catch the girls attention as his thumb followed far behind from its lower position. If her eyes were caught by his attempt he would lower his hand and use those two fingers to signal here to come over here. If not, then it would be a very wet wait until somebody else approached.

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Thu May 07, 2015 7:38 pm

Jace continued to swing about his sword when he caught the eye of a female. He began to shake and he began to slowly back up awkwardly atempting to get out of her plain of view due to his fear of women. He continued to back up until another boy around his age went up to him. He spoke but Jace didn't pay attention for the most part. He was to scared of the woman even though she wasn't all the far. He put Killing Edge back in it's sheath and looked at the other boy. He was indeed taller and probably older then he was. "If I were to go down from a petty attack like that I wouldn't be worthy of my role as the successor of Lon'Qu." If this person were normal he would have no idea what he was talking about. But perhaps he was like him and knew the crazy world he had been thrown into. "Let the lightning strike me once more. I do not care. I need to complete my daily training."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Avaritia Thu May 07, 2015 10:58 pm

(Posting while half asleep and on my phone, so pardon any mistakes :p)

Bridgit had been pretty confident in her escape as her periphreal vision saw the blurred form of the man retreating, she hadn't even noticed Jonathon before that until he spoke, and the sudden voice made her wince in response. He seemed to direct words toward the other boy, though, and not give her any mind. Typical. She was used to the sort of thing.

Then, her vision caught the most peculiar of sights. It was another boy, sitting nearby and raising a hand in the air. At first, she thought he was signaling someone else, and she turned her head to see who else he could be directing, to help avert their attention toward him. There was no one else it could be, and with a start, she realized it was her eyes he was trying to meet. Her pace shifted, and she shuffled toward Xander.

Once closer to the boy, she stood across from him, her gaze downcast. She wasn't sure what to say, so she just awkwardly stood in silence for a moment before managing to summon up a rather unimaginative greeting. "So, er, what can I help you with?" God, she sounded like she was working customer service with that tone.Her eyes held their curiosity despite her hesitant words, and she found herself looking over the boy's oddly shaded hair, his interesting choice in outfit. He surely wasn't something she saw every day, and before she could hold them back, one more set of words escaped her mouth in the form of a question. "Who are you cosplaying as?"
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Fri May 08, 2015 9:08 am

Jonathon sighed rather audibly. "Wow you are denser then I thought at first. Not only are you swinging a lightning rod around in a rain storm. You're also too distracted by a female to hear the sound advice that you most likely need medical attention." He sighed again. "You seem like a good kid and I hate to have to do this, mostly because I hate to get wet." He collapsed his umbrella and quickly slashed it in such a way to strike Jace in the back of the neck full force, aiming to incapacitate.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Sat May 09, 2015 7:00 pm

Xander was mostly pleased by the site of the rogue girl walking towards him. Just as he was going to point towards his cane the girl asked him what he needed, he hadn't expected such kindness from a stranger. Just as he opened his mouth in preparation to both thank her and ask his favor she asked the forbidden question. He allowed his mouth to come to a slow shut as he stared her dead in eye for numerous awkward moments. After his fourth blink he felt that he got his point across and moved on, acting like the question had never existed.
"If its not too much of an issue, would you mind turning around walking about four feet away, bending over and picking up my walking stick there? It seems to have been misplaced from where I was sitting and I can't say I had the desire to crawl over to it."
He kept his eyes locked onto her's as he raised a finger to point at the staff on the ground.
"The quicker the better, I would like to go talk to that boy who got struck with lightning over there."
He kept up his blank stare but allowed himself to flash a quick smile in a feeble attempt to sway her towards helping him out.

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Sat May 09, 2015 7:04 pm

Jace had been aware of what the boy was going to do. As the umbrella almost made contact with his next his ferocious instincts took over. He ducked down dodging it. With his free hand he took grip of the umbrella and attempted to pull the stranger in towards him. If this were successful he would follow up by hitting him with the hilt of his blade.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Avaritia Sat May 09, 2015 7:13 pm

Bridgit blinked as well, lingering in the silence after her final question was blurted out. She had almost pulled it off, but judging by the boy's reaction, it was clear that her landing, per say, was far from perfect. She held back a groan, and almost sighed in relief after he began speaking again. For the moment, the rain had all but been forgotten to her. Hearing his request, her gaze swept the ground around them until she saw the cane on the ground, unnoticed by her until then. That's quite an interesting design, she thought to herself as she strolled over, keeled down, and gingerly picked it up. She didn't take the time to admire it for long, since it wasn't her possession. Walking back to Xander, she held it out to him, waiting for him to reach out and take it before she let go.

While she did so, her attention found its way back toward the other two in the park. It was odd enough that they were out in such a pouring rain, but what else had the stranger said? Struck by lightning? Perhaps the flash that woke her up wasn't a dream... but she didn't notice any scorch marks and he seemed alright from where she was observing... and then she noticed what the two were doing. "I-Is that a sword?" she asked out loud, her eyes widening, "they're fighting!" Her surprised gaze looked toward Xander once more, looking to see his reaction. This wasn't a normal occurrence, and yet when he spoke of the two, he seemed so calm about it... had he not noticed?
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 7:19 pm

Jonathon sighed again, he'd been doing that a lot since seeing this guy get struck by lightning and not come to terms with the fact that he probably needed medical attention. As Jace pulled on the umbrella Jonathon let go which, if the laws of physics were as Jonathon remembered them, would send Jace toppling back a bit.
"Keep it, I have another at home. Maybe now you won't tempt fate and nature again." He turned and started to walk away, making it to Xander and Bridgit, not really paying attention to where he was walking and bumping into Xander. "Oh, umm, sorry. I didn't see you there. Uh...nice costume...?" Jonathon said as he tried to pass the two.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Sat May 09, 2015 8:11 pm

Xander grasped a firm hand around the base of the staff before raising his hand to delicately raise it from the girls hand. He gave it a once over, running his finger over any spots of mud or dirt that he could see to get rid of them to the best of his current ability. He turned back towards the girl with a look of surprise almost as if he had forgotten she was standing there.
"Thank you for the help, it is certainly appreciated. And oh yes that is a sword, I hadn't really paid it much mind, he's been swinging it around since around the time you fell asleep on that tree. In other news it is in fact still raining if you haven't noticed so I was wondering if-"
He was cut off a moment later by somebody absentmindedly tripping over his leg, lucky for Xander it was his dead leg so he wouldn't even have noticed it happened if it weren't for his body jolting from the mans strength. He was prepared to accept the mans apology without an issue until the man mentioned the forbidden topic. Xander stared into his staff as he gave it a small twirl, planting the spiked bottom end into ground as he finished his trick. With a somewhat shaky arm Xander came to an awkward stand. He gazed at the man for a moment or two before opening his mouth.
"Apology accepted." He paused for a moment as he looked back at the man training with a sword. "You were over there having a conversation with that man were you not? Well if it isn't too much trouble would you mind accompanying me back to my home and joining me for some tea or possibly a snack of some kind? Not only would it get you out of the rain but I have a few questions about him." Xander looked towards the girl from before. "This is what I was going to ask you ask well, without the questioning part of course, and the offer still stands if you are interested."
With an awkward hobble Xander began to make his way out of the park headed south. On the next step he jabbed the staff into the ground to give him some stability as he turned around towards the other two.
"Weather you decide to join me to my abode or not, the name is Xander, the pleasure is mine."

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Sat May 09, 2015 8:34 pm

The boy let go of the umbrella and that made Jace stumble backwards a bit. He then watched as the man who attempted to attack him calmly walked away showing him his back. He tossed the umbrella and drew his Katana. He rushed up to him going for a backslash but stopped himself mid slice. What kinda hero would cut down a person just because he attacked him with an umbrella. He sheathed the his blade and set the sheath on his belt line. He walked towards the boy and put his hand on his shoulder. "It's not smartest idea to attack a man and then show him your back. Especially when that person has a weapon." He looked to his left to see the same girl from earlier. He began to shake but tried to suppress it so he wouldn't seem weak.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Avaritia Sat May 09, 2015 8:56 pm

Bridgit tried her best to hide her sudden jolt of surprise and apprehension as Jonathon stumbled into the scene. Her face reddened a little, and her eyes lost their spark as she heard Xander's voice suddenly shift its attention toward Jonathon. This was normal to her, how conversation always veered away until she was left completely out of it. She expected the same here, and she even began inching slowlly away. Then, it came as a shock when she was still included in the offer. She opened her mouth to respond just as Jace came charging onto the scene. His words made her visibly flinch, and her eyes darted from Jace to Jonathon with quite a bit of worry.

"I-I think I'll take you up on that," she managed to say to Xander. "My apartment is pretty far from here, so I could use a closer destination." She was too preoccupied with her own hesitance toward Jace to notice his own toward her, so she just stared at her feet and waited for Jonathon's reply. "And my name is Bridgit."
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 9:17 pm

"Uh, sure. I could use a break from the rain. I'm Jonathon by the way." He introduced himself and felt a hand on his back. "And you should know it's not smart to waste your element of surprise. Now, unless you want to continue to prove you're just an aggressive individual with no idea of self preservation, I'd take your hand off of me and return my umbrella. Also, I don't know why, but if you're going to start shutting down every time you see a girl, I'd recommend trying to get over that." Jonathon took back his umbrella before Jace could even respond and put it back up. "Now, Xander was it, please, lead the way."
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Sat May 09, 2015 10:01 pm

Xander looked at the newcomer with a furrowed brow, the sharpness in his hand was nothing to laugh at and yet he didn't really feel afraid of the thing. If worst came to worst and this guy ended up just being a psycho murderer then a quick earth elemental would gladly put a stop to him.
"I ask that you refrain from any horse play whilst in my abode. There are plenty of fragile things there and a broken vase will not go unnoticed. I'm looking at you armed testosterone." He pointed a finger in the direction of Jace. "Oh! And its a pleasure to meet you all as well, now come on, the house is only a block or so down." Xander turned forward once more and began his crooked pursuit forward, each step an arduous and time consuming process.

Although it took longer than it should have for the distance, the house was incredibly close to the park, only about 2 streets southward. Xander paused his stoic movement in front of a luxurious mansion. With gate still in the way Xander placed a hand onto a metal control panel, looking behind each shoulder to see where the others were standing before looking back and inputting the code as discreetly as possible. 2-7-5-2 and Enter. A small, sweet ding sounded from the metal panel as the gate to the home slid open. The posh white home was two stories tall with six visible windows, a grand set of double doors at the entrance and two pillars to mark its existence, all of which mark the end of the relatively large front lawn.

Upon reaching the front door Xander calmly reached a hand outward, twisting the knob and allowing the unlocked door to slide open. He held out an arm to signal them to go ahead. Once through Xander would follow behind, shutting the door behind him. The inside of the home was just as grand looking as the outside, the first room to greet them was large and very open, aside from a few busts and other such artworks scattered about the only thing to take up the empty space in the room was a long table, six chairs on each side with one on each of the ends.
"Please, make yourselves comfortable, I'll have somebody bring us some towels to dry off and prepare something warm, most likely tea."
With that Xander set off deeper into the manor to find the hired help, not reemerging into the main room for a couple of minutes, at the end of which he comes back and claims his place at the end of the tables, his walking cane placed next to him.

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Sat May 09, 2015 10:07 pm

Jace blushed at Jonathon's comment. "I-I..." He continued to stutter and just removed his hand staying silent. He didn't want people to think he was an angry person since he was actually very kind. He let out a sigh as he followed Xander to his home.

After arriving to his home he could tell he was rich or something like that. The house was amazing and like something he'd never seen anywhere. "This is way better then my apartment." He took a seat and placed his Katana on his lap.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Avaritia Sat May 09, 2015 10:28 pm

Bridgit was stunned into silence as she approached the manor. She had been lingering off to the side and a few paces back from the rest, and she hesitated as the gate slid to allow them to enter. She couldn't admire the outside architecture for long, as Xander opened the beutiful double doors and disappeared inside. She stood outside only for a hesitant minute before making her way in. Groaning at the state of her soaked clothes, she slid her shoes off in order to not track any sort of mud or other discrepencies into the pristine house.

She noticed Xander make his way elsewhere, but she didn't want to intrude, assuming he was going to his room to change or do whatever it was people who lived in these sorts of homes did. Instead, she followed Jace to the table and taking a seat that wasn't next to any of the others. She absentmindedly thrummed her fingers against the thick wood until, much to her relief, she saw Xander reappear and join them.
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sat May 09, 2015 10:34 pm

Jonathon also admired the house, closing his umbrella as he entered. Setting it by the door and taking off the shoes he took in the massive interior. "I must say, quite the place you have here Xander." He said as he follows the others into a room. He took his place at the table apart from the others as well, closer to Brigit than to Jace however. "So, what is the point of this meeting?"
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Sun May 10, 2015 9:00 am

"Well thank you for the complements. It isn't mine of course, it belongs to the parents however with their constant absence its really just me and-"
As if on queue Xander was cut off by the entrance of an aged woman, most likely in he upper fifty's. She kept her hair in a bun, mostly black with obvious streak's of gray hidden in it. Standing at about 5'4 with brown eyes, she was the site of hospitality with a genuine smile on her face as she went to each person with a "Hello" before handing off a dry white towel to them.
"The tea will be out in just a moment, if you would like anything else then I'm just right in here." She gave a quick point to the side room that Xander had disappeared in previously
"Thank you Mrs. Letra" Xaner said, he had tossed one leg on top of another and used one of his arms to support the other one to lie near his mouth as his hand moved about each time he spoke. Xander took a moment of rest as he wiped himself down with his allotted towel, firstly his hair and then onto a quick wipe down of his body before tossing the towel in front of him on the table.
"Now, I'm not so sure what you mean by a meeting, I had simply offered refuge to a few people stuck out in the rain. However, I did have a few questions for the man who was struck by lightning."
Xander's gaze drifted onto Jace and locked there wordlessly. He continued his stare expectantly, as if his questions should be obvious enough to start answering immediately.

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Sun May 10, 2015 12:49 pm

Jace watched as a woman walked in. He tried his best to not look scared or shake. But when she approached him and handed him the towel his hands shook as he reached for it. "T-Thank you..." As she walked over the others he was able to regain his composure a bit. Bridget wasn't all that close to him and they weren't making eye contact so he was fine at the moment. He began to dry himself and he heard Xander speak.

He wanted to ask him some questions but he didn't ask any at all. Perhaps he was supposed to already know the questions? "Um. If you're wondering what I was doing out there in the rain. I was just practicing. I thought it would be a good place to practice since the rain usually makes people stray away from the open. And if you're wondering why I was practicing my sword swings well." His gaze turned serious for the moment. "I'm what is known as a successor. Born from a bloodline of a hero known as Lon'Qu." He raised his Katana the Killing Edge "This was his and now it's mine."

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Avaritia Sun May 10, 2015 2:40 pm

Bridgit had been absentmindedly paying attention, still not quite making eye contact with anyone else. Instead, her gaze had bee sweeping the room, taking all of the decore still with a feeling of stunned awe. She was also fiddling with the towel after using it to get the water from her clothes with the best of her abilities. Then, her attention was suddenly raised as Jace mentioned bloodline. So much so that she noticably jolted upward, accidently hitting one knee on the bottom of the table with an audible thud.

"S-Sorry," she mumbled, not offering up an explenation for her actions. Her focus was now clearly on the conversation, though. Her mind, however, was on the past. What her brother had said, her family's actions. Bloodline. Villains. Monsters. Perhaps, at the moment, she may actually have answers for once in her life.
Avaritia
Avaritia
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Mistdrake Sun May 10, 2015 2:58 pm

"And here I thought you just didn't care for your health." Jonathon said, toweling his hair. "Still, that's rather ludicrous." He looked over and saw Bridgit's reaction, then back towards Xander. "Why do I have a feeling there's some sort of truth to what he's saying..." Jonathon said, feeling the birth mark on his shoulder start to get warm.
Mistdrake
Mistdrake

Back to top Go down

Post by youarereta98 Sun May 10, 2015 4:34 pm

Xander was surprised that such things like Bloodlines and ancestry came up, yet he wasn't amazingly surprised by it, all of the people here seemed odd enough to match up with him. He took a quick glance around the room to make sure that Letra wasn't lurking about. It couldn't hurt to show these people, it seemed like at least one of them, possibly two with the way Bridget spasmed, also shared his same fame.
"Well Jace, let me show you my proof of ancestry as well."
Xander paused for a moment as he tried to think of which of his friends he should introduce first. With an audible "Ah!" he began to twist his hands about each other in eccentric ways, A small blue light beginning to form in between where his hands twirled. The light began to expand, the inner part of it becoming more and more unpredictable as it rapidly shot its light into the palms of Xander's hands. After a short delay Xander removed his hands, allowing the three foot tall ball of electricity to hover on its own in front of him. With a sudden snap of his fingers parts of the electric ball broke off with a sizzling collapse, disappearing into the air around it. All that remained was the form of the elemental, its body and head taking of on the form of a bolt of lightning, a tail the only thing holding it up as it seemingly hovered over the table, two almost indistinguishable shapes making up its arms.

Xander waved an arm in front of him like a proud father showing off his child. The energy elemental of course couldn't remain patient, with unpredictable head movements it looked between each of the other people at the table, a lack of energy signalling the only spot that could be where its eyes should be. The elemental moved forward in quick zigzagging movements, reaching near the other side of the table where Bridget sat in the blink of an eye, his head twitching about in sporadic ways as what could only be assumed were his eyes locked onto her gaze.
"This is my friend, he's an energy elemental. He isn't the strongest, nor the fastest, but he is unpredictable as well as being my oldest friends." He looked at where he was by Bridget. "I think he likes you, but he could also hate you, I'm not quite sure I have never seen him interact with another.

youarereta98

Back to top Go down

Post by Sumaru Sun May 10, 2015 7:08 pm

Jace smirked as Xander summoned this thing he refereed to as an "energy elemental". He had finally found someone who has shared the same fate as he did. "So. Are you a hero or a villain? If the person you succeed is good you could still turn out as a villain. So which are you Xander?" He stared him down with curiosity.

Sumaru

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down

Page 1 of 3 1, 2, 3  Next

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum